Deca's CR & DR Series Pneumatic External High Frequency Roller Vibrators deliver unique vibration characteristics that make them ideal for consolidation and compaction of precast and prestressed concrete. They help consolidate materials for more consistent production quality, even in larger casting forms, concrete forms, or refractory compaction applications.
These vibrators impart high frequencies with high centrifugal forces at large amplitudes to generate pressure waves that separate aggregate particles, reduce friction between them, and release entrapped air to improve concrete density. Their high amplitudes and high output forces are useful for a variety of cast concrete shapes and sizes, including:
- Concrete pipe
AFFORDABLE SOLUTIONS THAT ARE BUILT TO LAST
Economical cost and versatile mounting options make Deca Series CR and DR Pneumatic Vibrators an affordable choice for a wide variety of concrete applications. A simple yet rugged design - dual steel rollers rotating around a hardened steel shaft - requires very little maintenance.
- Dual-roller design produces high forces and frequencies at relatively large amplitudes.
- A combination of rugged performance and versatility creates great value at an affordable cost.
- Six different model sizes deliver an exceptional range of outputs that include frequencies up to 19,000 rpm and centrifugal force outputs up to 7,800 lbs
- A high-strength ductile iron body, plus the hardened steel shaft, rollers and end plates, provide rugged performance in heavy-duty applications.
- Very low maintenance requirements are relegated to occasional vane replacement.
- Lightweight portable units and versatile mounting styles allow for easy-on, easy-off relocation from one use to another.
- Weld-on, bolt-on, clamp-on, and wedge-mount brackets provide flexibility for permanent or temporary attachment of a cradle mounting system to a vibrated structure. For example, in many concrete form applications, the clamp-on bracket style offers the greatest flexibility in terms of a removable and movable mounting option.
- Vibrator unit weights start as low as 15 lbs. for easier positioning and mounting in the field. Even the largest, most powerful unit weighs only 45 lbs.
TASK-MATCHED MOUNTING STYLES
- The CR Portable Mount models provide a quick-disconnect cradle-mount style for frequent movement or repositioning in fast-paced applications.
- The DR Permanent Mount models provide a firm attachment that transmits maximum vibration power from the vibrator to your work piece. Up to 95% of the force is transmitted through bolt-on mounting.
SIZE THE IDEAL UNIT FOR YOUR CONCRETE APPLICATION
With such a wide range of maximum frequencies and output forces, CR and DR Pneumatic High-Frequency Roller Vibrators provide ideal choices for diverse precast and prestressed concrete applications.
Let a Deca representative show you how to capitalize on 35 years of concrete vibrator experience in sizing the proper vibrator to your specific applications. Call toll free, 866.384.3788, or write to Sales@Decavibrator.com.