Rugged and durable Deca Pneumatic Motor-Driven Vibrators are designed to produce more force for their size, weight, and cost than any other pneumatic vibrators available on the market today. Their high force values and large amplitudes create the motion needed to loosen hard-to evacuate materials. Their aggressive performance and their durability in harsh environments also aid compaction applications in foundry and concrete casting applications.
- MATERIAL HANDLING - Energize large bins, hoppers, chutes, and grizzlies across a broad range of industrial applications (chemical processing, metals & minerals, mining & quarries, power generation, pulp, paper & wood, and petroleum refining).
- BULK TRANSPORT - Assist in the unloading of bulk transport trucks and railcars with temporarily mounted styles adapted to those needs.
- COMPACTION - Aid in consistent compaction of concrete and refractory molds and forms, in prestressed concrete casting and foundry applications.
JOB-MATCHED FEATURES FOR THE MOST DEMANDING JOBS
- These pneumatic motor-driven vibrators generate more force for their size, weight, and cost than any other pneumatic vibrators.
- High force outputs and large amplitudes work well with hard-to-evacuate coarse materials in vessels of all sizes and shapes - bins, hoppers, railcars, bulk truck bodies.
- Compact, relatively lightweight bodies allow for mounting closest to the source of the problem.
- Durable designs work well in extreme environments - cold, hot, dirty, dusty, or wet - and avoid issues such as electrical hazards in wet environments or where frequent wash-downs are required.
- Multiple mounting types - fixed mounting, removable, and clamp-on styles - provide portability and application-specific versatility.
- Output performance characteristics - adjustable through either air pressure regulation and/or eccentric weight adjustment - permit force, frequency, or amplitude to be adapted to specific application requirements.
- Low maintenance designs provide low cost in use.
- Heavy-duty design lasts long in rugged operations.
- Generates powerful forces with air pressures up to 87 psi.
VARIED FORMATS DELIVER UTILITY AND CONVENIENCE
DPF Series (Bolt-on Foot Mount) - Provide force output up to 3,300 lbs. and amplitude for large bins and hoppers as well as for concrete and refractory forms and molds.
DPC Series (Cradle Mount) - Force output up to 3,500 lbs., air-pressure regulated frequency options (up to 3,500 rpm), and moderate to high amplitude output can handle up to 35,000 lbs. of material weight in the tapered portion of a bin. Cradle mount provides convenient quick mounting option for production line applications.
DPL Series (Clamp-on Mount) - Clamp-on design is well suited to railcar and bulk truck unloading as unit can easily be positioned where needed. Low-frequency/high-amplitude output (at up to 3,500 lbs. of force) handles material weights up to 35,000 lbs. in the tapered portion of the bin or hopper.
PICK THE PERFECT FIT
Identifying the most convenient mounting style for your application is just the first step. Matching the right frequency and amplitude are critical for optimum performance with the specific requirements of the material being unloaded, transported, or compacted in your application.
Get the benefit of 35 years of Deca experience in matching the right vibratory profile to each application, by contacting a Deca vibration expert, toll free, at 866.384.3788 or at Sales@Decavibrator.com.