Harness the efficiency of electric vibrators for continuous operation in production environments, with these rugged models designed for a broad range of applications. Your Deca representative can help you match the proper Series B rotary electric vibrator to you on-site material handling demands, with a series of questions about your application profile and practices.
(For particularly troublesome bin, hopper, and silo storage applications, consider the Deca AIR-SLIDE Flow-Aid System that delivers 100% guaranteed material flow performance, even with the most problematic bulk materials.)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The hardcore design and construction of Series B vibrators deliver cost-effective performance across a range of industry uses.
- Inverter duty designs offer speed control for fine-tuning to unique application requirements
- Quiet performance, even at higher vibratory frequencies and amplitudes, doesn't compound noise pollution in busy production
- Energy efficiency contributes to low operating costs
- Extreme durability promotes continuous operation at 100% force output, and longer life in heavy-duty applications
- Maintenance is easy, with occasional bearing replacement based on the volume of use.
From loosening compacted materials, to keep them flowing in material handling systems, to helping settle and compact them in production applications, Series B Deca vibrators can improve productivity, minimize downtime, and promote better product quality.
- Aid material flow in all types of storage bins, hoppers, chutes, and piping
- Power vibratory conveyors, sizing screens, and material feeders in production environments
- Ensure consistent compaction in precast forms and concrete applications
- Support specialized applications such as vibration tables, fluidized beds, and material separators
Deca Series B heavy-duty rotary electric vibrators serve a variety of material handling and production oriented processes in industrial, pharmaceutical, chemical, agricultural, plastics, mining, refractory, concrete, and food applications.
MORE CONFIGURATIONS FOR MORE APPLICATION NEEDS
The Series B family of Deca Heavy-Duty Electric Vibrators is available in five different motor configurations to satisfy a variety of vibration frequency and torque requirements. These include single-phase motors as well as three-phase 2-, 4-, 6-, or 8-pole motors.
Multiple choices in terms of vibrator size, weight, vibration frequency and amplitude - as well as maximum material weights in bins and hoppers - provide a range of options to meet application-specific workloads.
- Maximum force output from 237 lbs. up to 16,500 lbs.
- Operating frequencies ranging from a very low rate of 900 rpm up to moderate frequency rates of 3600 rpm.
- Vibrator weights as low as 37 lbs. to as high as 542 lbs.
- Maximum bin material capacities from 4,740 lbs. up to 165,000 lbs.
HEAVY-DUTY PERFORMANCE OVER A RANGE OF VIBRATION PROFILES
- Moderate-frequency moderate-amplitude models are suitable for fine dry powders in a variety of bin, hopper, pipe and chute sizes as well as for precast forms and molds in concrete and refractory applications.
- Low frequency, high-amplitude models provide the motion needed to keep bins and hoppers flowing smoothly in applications with heavy-density materials and granular materials with larger particle sizes. They are also favorable for agitating materials in foundry shakeout applications, clearing grizzly bars in separating applications, as well as for feeding and conveying applications.
- All Series B vibrator models feature eccentric weight adjustments to tune the vibration profile to specific application needs.
SOLVE HEAVY-DUTY PROBLEMS WITH HEAVY-DUTY EXPERIENCE
Deca Vibrator experience gained from serving industrial operations for more than 35 years assures expert technical assistance, even in extreme heavy-duty environments.
Looking to optimize performance in heavy-duty applications? Learn more about your options for choosing the right Deca Series B vibrator by contacting a Deca representative, toll free, at 866.384.3788 or at Sales@Decavibrator.com.