As with many other Deca industrial electric vibrators, the rotary electromechanical operation of Deca MVSS stainless steel rotary electric external vibrators offers a variety of force outputs and frequency/amplitude profiles for:
- Screening raw materials
- Keeping materials free-flowing in storage bins and hoppers
- Conveying raw materials, components, or finished goods
- Compacting materials in packaging lines
The key difference is that the MVSS series is finished with specially designed 316L stainless steel casings that are food-grade approved and suitable for "wash-down duty" applications. IP 66 ingress protection is sealed for use in dusty environments, and protects the electric motor against strong water jets, making it ideal for use in food or pharmaceutical applications with frequent or harsh wash-down requirements.
These stainless steel constructed vibrators are designed for a wide variety of food, pharmaceutical clean room, and chemical packaging environments, as well as areas where caustic chemical wash downs occur. They are available in a range of RPM settings and can be utilized as OEM replacements or on new applications.
BROAD PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
All 52 models of Deca MVSS vibrators share the common benefits of 316L stainless steel corrosion resistance and IP 66 sealed performance for frequent wash down applications experienced in food and pharmaceutical applications. However, their different electrical formats create a wide variety of performance characteristics in terms of frequency and amplitude options. All feature eccentric weight adjustment for fine-tuning the vibration profile.
- Output forces range from 84 lbs. to 9,700 lbs., at moderate to high amplitudes, and can be adapted through eccentric weight adjustments.
- Maximum frequency ranges run from 900 rpm to 3600 rpm.
- Two-pole designs in single-phase (115-230 V) and three-phase (230-460 V) formats deliver moderate frequencies (3600 rpm) at moderate amplitudes.
- Four-pole designs in single-phase (115-230 V) and three-phase (230-460 V) formats deliver low frequencies (1800 rpm) at high amplitudes.
- A six-pole design in a three-phase (230-460 V) format delivers low frequencies (1200 rpm) at high amplitudes.
- An eight-pole design in a three-phase (230-460 V) format delivers very low frequencies (900 rpm) at high amplitudes.
- Heavy-duty design and construction provide long life with the convenience of low maintenance, requiring only occasional bearing or seal replacement.
- Sealed housings stand up to the harshest, dirtiest, sloppiest work environments without problems, and withstand wash downs without worries about electrical hazards.
DESIGNED FOR DEMANDING APPLICATIONS
All Deca MVSS Stainless Steel Rotary Electric External Vibrators include a number of construction features designed for exceptional performance in demanding applications.
- The casings are made of AISI 316L SS for corrosion resistance in demanding environments, including frequent exposure to cleaning agents and wash downs experienced in food and pharmaceutical environments.
- Special electric motors are designed with extended shafts at both ends that are fitted with eccentric weights for adjustments that can create different vibration profiles.
- Asynchronous-type motors feature stators with a low-loss magnetic core lamination. This results in high efficiency and low running temperatures for the motors.
- Motor windings are wound to Class H insulation and are totally vacuum encapsulated to eliminate the need for anti-condensation heaters.
- Drive shafts treated to withstand high stress, plus specifically designed oversized bearings, enable the units to perform at 100% centrifugal force in continuous duty applications without overheating.
- These vibrators tolerate operating temperatures ranging from -22 to +104 ºF (-30 to +40 ºC).
CHOOSE THE RIGHT VIBRATOR WITH CONFIDENCE
When applications are particularly challenging - in terms of continuous operation and wet or aggressive environments where wash downs and cleaning agents would attack a conventional vibrator - Deca MVSS vibrators provide a high degree of confidence.
With more than 50 choices in this line, let a Deca representative help you narrow down your options quickly and choose the right model for your specific needs. Call toll free, 866.384.3788, or write to Sales@Decavibrator.com.