Deca’s Standard Series ST, PCM and PC vibration tables are designed for quality assurance testing of electronic components and subassemblies on an individual basis or in a production line as an integral part of the manufacturing process.
Deca offers a low cost, quality assurance capability for product reliability. We manufacture a complete line of Vibration Test Equipment for the electronics/electro-mechanical industries. Typical applications include the removal of production debris such as solder and pigtail residue, the detection of loose or faulty components, poor electrical bonds, and defective solder joints, and the simulation of transportation handling.
- Various Standard sizes As well as customized sizes and configurations upon request.
- Standard Units load ranges up to 400Lbs
- Force range up to 2200 lbs
- Frequency ranges 10-70 Hz with Continuous Duty motors
- 20-150 Hz with Intermittent duty motors
- 115 or 230 V Single or 3 Phase input power
- G-Force & Displacement 1G-15G 0.01-0.085 max displacement.
Deca Vibration Test Tables will help you increase your product quality and customer satisfaction by exposing manufacturing defects before you ship! Our tables are manufactured to demanding, high quality guidelines. High quality, doesn’t have to cost a fortune though. Deca vib tables are priced competitively and come with a variety of options so you don’t have to pay for features you don’t need. Our tables have been successfully deployed in wide range of testing and production environments, and with 3 models to choose from we know you’ll find something to fit your needs.
- Up to 2,200 lbs of force
- Single or 3 phase power
- Frequencies: 10-70 Hz continuous & 20-150 Hz discontinuous
Deca Vibrator is a leader in the manufacture of customized vibratory tables. Typical applications include the removal of production debris such as solder and pigtail residue, the detection of loose or faulty components, poor electrical bonds, and defective solder joints, and the simulation of transportation handling. With more than 50 years of experience in the industry, Deca tables are used by some of the world’s leading companies and are integral parts of some of innovative production operations.
Deca has turned all these experiences into vibration tables which are affordable, reliable and highly effective for anyone who uses them. In addition, Deca has the expertise you need to help you select the right table and accessories for your application. Call us today to learn how we can help you create a custom vibrator table today.
The Standard Series ST, PCM and PC vibration tables are designed for quality assurance testing of electronic components and subassemblies on an individual basis or in a production line as an integral part of the manufacturing process.
Common vibration table applications
- Foundries: Uniform vibration is required to produce even and complete densification of no-bake, air set, and green molding sands in flasks and core boxes. Deca’s Vibration Compaction Tables speed production and ensure your mold quality every single time.
- Concrete/Refractories: When low-slump concrete is used, fast removal of entrapped air improves surface finishes and ensures uniform density and quality. Deca’s Vibration Compaction Tables speed the production of high strength concrete & refractories in all types of forms and molds.
- Dry Bulk Materials: No matter what type of powder or chemical you’re handling our custom vib tables evenly densify, distribute and settle them. We have experience with fine, granular, flakey, lightweight irregularly shaped, plastic, metals and powders No matter what it is, we’ll help you settle it so you can get more inside your container!
- Food & Pharmaceutical: Deca has densified many different food items from fruits and veggie to cereals, nuts and cheese. We can also deal with expensive powders and finished pharmaceuticals. We’ll help you get more from your packaging!
Two Table Styles to Fit Your Production Needs
- Flat Deck: Flat deck style tables are well suited for fixed station or relocatable production environments alike. Deca flat deck tables utilize inflatable pneumatic mounting pads to create superior vibration isolation standard. Rubber mounts can be substituted on request.
- Grid Top: Grid top style tables are usually installed in packaging and filling lines. Sometimes ending up below a bulk filling station in a roller conveyor system. Deca grid top tables come in two styles. The sub table type can be integrated into a customer's existing Roller Conveyor. The nested table type consists of a sub table plus a section of Roller Conveyor.