Customizable Vibratory Feeders Available Direct from Deca Vibrator
Our line of Deca vibratory feeders can be customized and configured to feed a wide range of products - at rates up to 20 tons per hour - using natural frequency vibration rather than standard belt driven conveyors. Even if you have had problems with other vibratory feeders in the past, the low-frequency high-amplitude performance of these units can enable you to move low-density large-mass materials that are typically difficult to move on vibratory equipment. They are excellent options for:
- Feeding raw materials and ingredients
- Sorting small plastic and metal parts
- Separating good vs. rejected product
- Sizing or orienting produce
- Screening powders
- Metal removal
- Conveying everything from food products to coal
Due to a lower operating frequency - around 600 vibrations per minute - troughs can be lighter and less rigid than conventional designs. A simple ‘U’ shape design using 16 gauge mild steel or stainless steel sheet is generally all that is required. Troughs can be open or totally enclosed and are supported by special fiberglass leaf springs to ensure that resonance occurs at the operating frequency.
Because the power required by the pneumatic vibrators
used to drive these units at resonance is minimal, air consumption is highly efficient. Also, frequency and amplitude can each be regulated independently, allowing the user to fine-tune vibratory performance to suit individual needs.
9 Vibratory Feeder Sizes to Fit Diverse Performance Requirements
By combining two different vibrator unit sizes with various sizes of feeder troughs, these nine standard feeders/conveyors are able to convey up to 20 tons of material per hour at distances greater than 80 feet.
- Standard DNFF feeder trough widths are 6, 10, and 14 inches; standard feeder trough lengths are 39, 59 and 79 inches.
- Maximum air consumption is 4.2 CFM or 10.5 CFM, based on the model selected.
- Standard material handling capacities are rated at 8.6, 14.4, and 20.2 tons per hour.
- DNFC conveyors can be provided up to 19 inches wide and up to 82 feet long, and will be quoted on request.
Inherent benefits in unit design translate to smoother feeder/conveyor performance within real-world applications:
- Natural frequency design automatically compensates for material load and weight to maintain a constant feed rate not affected by incoming material flow.
- Full-sized hopper opening means less likelihood of bridging or blockages.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass springs meet all OSHA noise specifications.
- Vibrating feeders are built with troughs containing convenient, replaceable decks.
- DNFF feeders can be installed directly to solid fixed structures, or installed as freestanding units with a heavy base or rubber feet for the portability to position where they are needed.
- Longer DNFC conveyors are bolted firmly to the floor or affixed to a solid structure.
- These units can be installed at up to a 15 degree decline and still maintain stable material feed control.
- Open and closed designs are adapted to the specific needs of your application.
Get Moving More Efficiently With a Natural Frequency Vibration Feeder
Deca vibratory feeders and conveyors utilize a special design to create smooth and efficient vibration and resonance at a predetermined frequency that is very close to the natural frequency of the application. This design reduces the horsepower requirements and creates even forces along the entire structure of the feeder/conveyor.
Let a Deca representative explain the operation and advantages of this highly efficient vibratory feeder design, and help you size and specify the ideal design for your application. Call toll free, 866.384.3788, or write to Sales@Decavibrator.com.