The Pneumatic Whip Bin Cleaning System
If your work involves keeping silos, storage bins and hoppers working efficiently or you manage cost effectiveness and productivity - you need the Pneumatic Whip Bin Cleaning System. The Pneumatic Whip Bin Cleaning System is the safe alternative for cleaning blocked or compacted silos. It is a completely portable, remote-controlled tool that can be lowered into storage containers through a manhole opening. Powered by compressed air, the patented Pneumatic motor uses a variety of whips and cutting edges to knock down even the toughest materials without damaging the walls of the storage bins.
In order to run a productive operation, it’s imperative that you keep your bins and silo clean and free from debris. The Deca pneumatic whip bin cleaning system with power lance is the right tool for this important job. It’s everything you need to keep your storage container free from blocks and compaction while maintaining the safety of your work site. In addition, the whip bin system is 100% portable, and full remote, radio operated making it a great solution for containers where access is only available through small or hard to reach openings. It’s powered by a patented pneumatic motor which provides high pressure compressed air which makes quick work of hardened and packed materials without causing damage to your bin walls.
The Safe Choice for Bin and Silo Cleaning
The Deca pneumatic whip bin cleaning system with power lance technology is a fantastic choice for anyone who is responsible for keeping their company’s storage bins working at peak efficiency. That’s because it’s highly effective at destroying the build-ups and material blockages that cause expensive downtime and production errors in a safe, cost effective way.
How it Works
The Deca bin whip cleaning system features a patented pneumatic motor which produces large volumes of compressed air to power a proprietary combination of whips and specialized cutting edges which effectively break and knock down tough to clean, hardened materials on the sidewalls of bins and other containers without causing any damage to the bin itself.
The bin whip is designed to be a complete solution. It requires no extra components beyond your compressed air system, and you can rest assured that there are no “gotcha” installation charges. We’re happy to answer any additional questions you might have about the system so just give us a call to learn more!
Many of our customers are extremely concerned about the safety of their workers when discussing any bin cleaning operation. We’re always excited to explain the bin whip system to these clients. That’s because it is extremely safe to operate due to its remote controlled operation, and highly portable design which allows it to be lowered into silos through the manhole entrance.
Additional Reasons to Like the Bin Whip
Deca Vibrator provides preferred solutions for Bin and Silo Cleaning because our equipment does more than get the job done. It gets the job done right, every time.
- Fast, Safe elimination of all types of bin backups.
- Handles difficult or dangerous highly compacted materials
- Quick assembly (takes only 20 minutes to assemble)
- Can be operated by only 2 people
- Works with bins of all shapes and sizes
- Can be operated remotely from outside the bin
- Low power requirements
- Proven effective on all types of products all over the world
- Can restore bin capacity to 100% when used as directed
- It is the safest storage cleaning system on the market
What is the Power Lance
The power lance is a specialized drill system which can be utilized with the pneumatic whip to enhance performance and address hard to remove materials. This drill is deployed from the base of the bin exterior and driven by compressed air to heights up to 120 feet. It’s typically needed when a total blockage condition is present. The “bottom up” approach is the best way to use the system as it reduces the power requirements allows material to flow through the hole.
Why Deca Vibrator
- Expert Advice: Deca has a team of bin cleaning specialists with over 50 years of experience on staff. We’re ready to apply our knowledge to solving your specific problem and completely addressing your concerns.
- Full Range of Solutions: Deca has a complete product range to help you address product buildups today and design a comprehensive solution so they don’t continue tomorrow. It’s part of our full circle approach to material flow solutions.
- World Class Support: Deca has built our business on treating customers the way we want to be treated. This philosophy is most evident in our service after the sale. It’s the reason so many of our customers call us again and again and why we’re sure you’ll love the way we do business.
Ask about Our Cleaning Program!
We often tell our customers that the best way to prevent a major problem is to address a minor one. A consistently scheduled bin cleaning program is the best defense against major, costly problems. We can design and execute a bin cleaning program that will provide long term peace of mind and predictable performance from your operation.
|Pneumatic Whip Motor||Minimum Requirement - Pressure N/A 85 psi||Minimum Requirement - Volume N/A 100 CFM||Weight N/A 35 kg77.00 lb|
|Standard Positioning Boom w/150 ft of Hose||Minimum Requirement - Pressure N/A||Minimum Requirement - Volume N/A||Weight N/A 187 kg411 lb|
|Power Lance||Minimum Requirement - Pressure N/A 85 psi||Minimum Requirement - Volume N/A 45 CFM||Weight N/A 84 kg185.5 lb|